:: NO Expectations, NO Disappointments ::

What we anticipate seldom occurs what we least expected generally happens...!!!

If you paint in your mind a picture of bright and happy expectations, you put yourself into a condition conducive to your goal.... but in reality.. most of the time... 'We expect everything and are prepared for nothing..!!!'

Expectations lead to dissapointments... however when one has NO expectation, everything is a surprise.... Everyone likes surprises... and ofcourse you won't feel the pain when things are not in favour to you... No disappointment, beyond satisfaction, a surprise.... On the contrary you can even expect the worst always, and you will never be disappointed.....

Expect the best, plan for the worst, and prepare to be surprised....

1 Response to ":: NO Expectations, NO Disappointments ::"

Hopeful said...

I am going to live my life starting today NO expectations, No Disappointments. I would like to thank a friend for opening up my eyes and allowing me to see I was wrong about expectations. I was looking at all wrong. I get it now. Wow my life is going to be so different now.

Post a Comment

 
powered by Blogger